quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2010

Precious, de Lee Daniels

MS. RAIN
(to Precious)
One time in your journal you told
me that you had never really told
 your story.
(softly)
write.

Precious' eyes well up some more.

She wipes her face again.

PRECIOUS

What for? How?! I feel like I am
drowning inside a giant river Miz
Rain. Thas what...

Precious stops herself abruptly as if being overwhelmed by a sense of futility.

MS. RAIN
I think telling your story will get
you over that river Precious ...

Precious erupts hurling her journal sharply across the room. It bounces hard off the blackboard and stops abruptly on the floor facedown.

PRECIOUS
FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW NUFFIN
WHAT I BEEN THROUGH!!! I NEVER HAD
NO BOYFRIEND! MY DADDY SAY HE GONNA
MARRY ME BUT HOW HE DO THAT,
FUCKING ME ILLEGAL? I NEVER BEEN NO
CHILD! NOT EVEN ONE DAY!!!

The class looks shocked. Precious' wet eyes are filled with fury.

(CONTINUED)

Nenhum comentário: